Today I played along with Just Add Ink’s Sketch Challenge. I used the Colourful Seasons Stamp Set and Coordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlits for this project. I love this stamp set but for some reason I have only ever used the Maple Leaves from both the Stamp Set and dies.
Here is the card:
Gather your supplies:
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock (106549) ++ $17.00
- Soft Suede A4 Cardstock (119982) ++ $14.75
- Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set (143726) ++ $47.00
- Seasonal Layers Thinlits (143751) ++ $56.00
- Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372) ++ $50.00
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (147115) ++ $13.00
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (115663) ++ $6.50
- Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad (147143) ++ $13.00
- Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Refill (144089) ++ $6.50
- Powder Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad (147147) ++ $13.00
- Powder Pink Classic Stampin’ Refill (144090) ++ $6.50
- Memento Pad (132708) ++ $10.00
- Memento Refill (133456) ++ $9.00
- Stamparatus (148187) ++ $85.00
- Gold Faceted Gems (144141) ++ $8.75
- Foam Adhesive Strips (141825) ++ $14.00
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309) ++ $12.00
- Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995) ++ $9.00
Putting your card together:
- I started off the card by cutting the square frame using the two largest squares out of the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Then I cut the Soft Suede branch out from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits. I wanted to have visual of where the branch sat.
- Using the Stamparatus I stamped the branch and flowers in Soft Suede and Berry Burst onto the card base.
- I stamped the individual flowers one set in Powder Pink and the other in Berry Burst.
- Then I stamped the Stamen’s in the centre of the flower. I lined up all the Stamen’s on top of the stamped flowers, then attached them to the block. The Powder Pink flowers are stamped with Soft Suede and the Berry Burst flowers are stamped with Memento Ink.
- I cut out all the flowers using the Seasonal Layers Framelits.
- I adhered the Stitched Shapes square to the card base with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Using Fine-Tip Glue I adhered the branch piece over the top of the frame.
- Then I adhered the Berry Burst flowers with some Foam Adhesive Strips.
- I then adhered the Powder Pink flowers with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Finally I adhered some Gold Faceted Gem, 2 small, 2 medium and 1 big.
I love how this card turned and I can’t believe that I have never used these flowers before.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite card Pinterest board!