Hi I’m Lauren,
And welcome to my little corner of the internet. I share mostly cards but have made the occasional scrapbook page.
I joined Stampin’ Up! in April 2015 after I was introduced to it by my Aunty who is now my upline all the way back in 2009. I couldn’t join then because I was only 16 but I knew that it was always something I wanted to do.
I started my Stampin’ Up! journey in my parents backroom when I was studying Graphic Design, then I moved it to my brothers bedroom when he moved out and now I am in my parents living room, because my brother moved back home.
I love to blog, to be able to create and share it with people around the world is an amazing feeling. So enjoy all that I have to share and if you have any questions please contact me on any of my social medias or by email.
If you see anything you like and want to recreate it please consider shopping with me (if you live in Australia), I would love to earn your business.
And always until next time…
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.