Today on my blog I played along with CASEing the Catty, CASEing any project from the brand new 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue. When I saw this challenge, I thought ‘I haven’t even had a really good look at the projects in the catalogue.’
When I went in search of a project I settled on a card from page 19 featuring the Accented Blooms Stamp Set that coordinated with the Tailored Tag Punch.
Here is my card:
Gather your supplies:
- Grapefruit Grove A4 Cardstock (146995) ++ $14.75 (8-1/4″ x 5-3/4″; scored at: 4-1/8″) + Strip: 11/16″ x 4-1/8″
- Pineapple Punch A4 Cardstock (146994) ++ $14.75 Strip: 11/16″ x 4-1/8″
- Blueberry Bushel A4 Cardstock (146991) ++ $14.75 Strip: 11/16″ x 4-1/8″
- Lovely Lipstick A4 Cardstock (146993) ++ $14.75 Strip: 11/16″ x 4-1/8″
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock (106549) ++ $17.00 Scrap piece for behind the strips
- Wood Textures 6” x 6” (15.2 x 15.2cm) Deisgner Series Paper (144177) ++ $19.25 5-1/4″ x 3-5/8″
- Accented Blooms Clear Mount Stamp Set (146681) ++ $35.00
- Accented Blooms Wood Mount Stamp Set (146678) ++ $49.00
- Embossing Buddy (103083) ++ $10.00
- Versamark Pad (102283) ++ $15.75
- Versamark Refill (102193) ++ $10.50
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132) ++ $8.75
- Heat Tool (129056) ++ $50.00
- Linen Thread (104199) ++ $8.75
- Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082) ++ $5.25
- Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995) ++ $9.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) ++ $6.00
Putting your card together:
- Starting off f I used Tear & Tape Adhesive to adhere the four strips of In Color cardstock to a scrap piece of cardstock, for mine I had a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Using the Embossing Buddy I prepped the strips to be embossed.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Accented Blooms Stamp Set in Versamark onto the strips. Then heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- I tied a piece of Linen Thread around the strips.
- I adhered the piece of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper to the card base with Tear & Tape.
- Then adhered the strips to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added some Gold Faceted Gems.
- Because the writing was a bit hard to read I decided to fill in the sentiment with Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
I love how this card turned out, it was my first time using the new In Colors together.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite thank you card Pinterest board!