Here is my second card from my New Catalogue Sneak Peek Post… This card I played along with the Global Design Project’s Case the Designer Challenge, this weeks designer is Jess Williams.
Here is the challenge:
Here is my card:
How I made this card?
- A6 Thick Whisper White Cardstock (297x105mm scored 148mm)
- Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper 148x90mm
- Used the hexagon details from the Window Box Thinlits Dies, I aligned the flat sides with the top and side edge of the DSP
- I took the Emerald Envy Taffeta Ribbon, from the new Party Animal Suite, and wrapped it around card twice and tied a bow.
- I adhered the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On Whisper White Cardstock I stamped the flower and outline from the Penned & Painted Stamp Set in Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry
- Then the leaves and outline in Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy
- I fussy cut flower and leaves and flower out separately, and adhered those with Tear & Tape
Here is a close up of that detailed die from the new Window Box Thinlits Dies…
Until next time… Happy Stampin’