So I am here with my first new catalogue inspiration post, showing off my Super Duper Birthday Card. To make this card I played along with Can You Case It? Sketch Challenge.
Here is my card:
My colour palette for this card is Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.
How I made this card?
- Card base is A6 Thick Whisper White;
- The background is Shimmery White Cardstock cut to 148 x 95mm;
- Using re-inkers for each colour mentioned above on a piece of plastic packaging and water I used them to randomly colour the page. I used my heat tool speed up the drying process;
- I ran the background piece through the Big Shot with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder;
- I stamped the sentiment twice once in Daffodil Delight and once in Melon Mambo. I fussy out the whole Daffodil Delight and just the ‘Super Duper’ on the Melon Mambo;
- I stamped the balloon from the same stamp set in Rich Razzleberry, fussy cut that out too;
- Then I adhered everything down with Tear & Tape and Stampin’ Dimensionals on the sentiment.
I just love how this card turned out. The shimmer that you can see on the background piece is just gorgeous!!
Until next time… Happy stampin’