Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop. I’m excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing the projects from the inside cover of the Annual Catalogue. I decided to use the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley , CASEing the simple layout used on the Bumblebee card.
I started with an Old Olive card base (5-3/4″ x 8-1/4″; scored: 4-1/8″). I took a piece fo the DSP from the product medley (3-7/8″ x 5-1/4″), cutting the DSP on an angle. I took a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (3-7/8″ wide) recreating the angle cut into the DSP. I adhered the DSP and Whisper White Cardstock together with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the top piece of DSP with Stampin’ Dimensioanls to the card front. I stamped the sentiment in Old Olive ink. I adhered the other DSP section with Dimensionals. I finished off the card with some stickers from the medley and the star embellishments.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Kathryn Mangelsdorf.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Started Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.