Today I played along with CASEing the Catty Challenge. Caseing projects found in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
I cased a card from page 15 of the SAB Catalogue.
- Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes (147242)
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock (106549)
- Basic Black A4 Cardstock (121688)
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (145589)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (144177)
- Lots of Lavender Photopolymer Stamp Set (147194)
- Picture Perfect Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set (145519)
- Pretty Label Punch (143715)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Refill (133456)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (122933)
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (144086)
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Refill (144092)
- Versamark Pad (102283)
- Versamark Refill (102193)
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132)
- Heat Tool (129056)
- Color Me Happy Project Kit (144609) (I used this for the Star Sequins)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108)
- Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026)
- Fast Fuse Refill (129027)
How I made this card:
1. I took the Lemon Lime Twist Card from the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes for the card base.
2. I then took a piece of Petal Passion DSP and cut it down to 4-1/4” x 3” and adherered it to the card base Fast Fuse.
3. I took a piece of the Wood Textures DSP Stack and cut it to 4″ x 2” and stamped the Lavender outline with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
4. I also stamped the same stamp on a separate Whisper White card stock.
5. I stamped the watercolour effect over the top of both in Pool Party. I then fussy cut out the Lavender that I stamped onto the Whisper White card stock.
6. I stamped the leaves and the bow in Lemon Lime Twist and the rest of the stem I stamped in Pool Party onto the Wood Textures piece.
7. I then adhered the fussy cut out piece onto the other Lavender with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the whole piece onto the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. The sentiment is stamped in Versamark onto Basic Black Card Stock, then head embossed White Embossing Powder and punched it out with the Pretty Label Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Finally I took the Star Sequins from the Colour Me Happy Project Kit and adhered them with the Fine-Tip Glue.
Hope you enjoyed my CASE.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’,