I am back playing along with CASEing the Catty Challenge. CASEing pages from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. I chose a card from page 7.
- Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes (147242)
- Beautiful Peacock Photopolymer Stamp Set (147239)
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock (106549)
- Vellum Cardstock (106584)
- Marina Mist A4 Cardstock (121682)
- Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Pad (126962)
- Marina Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (119787)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (122933)
- Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (144082)
- Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Refill (144088)
- Classic Label Punch (141491)
- Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies (143725)
- Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (124262)
- Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026)
- Fast Fuse Refill (129027)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
How I made this card:
- I took a piece of Whisper White and Vellum Card Stock cutting it to 105 x 85mm.
- I used the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies to cut out the details in the Whisper White Card Stock.
- I attached the Whisper White and Vellum pieces together with Fast Fuse. I wrapped the Baker’s Twine around twice and tied a bow. And finally attached the whole this to the card front.
- I stamped the Peacock in Marina Mist. The feathers are stamped half in Pool Party and half in Fresh Fig. I used my finger to soften up the line. Then Fussy cut it all out.
- I stamped the sentiment in Fresh Fig on to Whisper White and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch. I also used the Classic Label Punch to punch out to pieces of Marina Mist.
- I attached the Marina Mist and sentiment pieces with Fast Fuse and the Peacock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Until next time,