I wanted to spotlight the Mixed Medallions Card Kit from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. This kit contains preprinted sentiments so no stamping required. This card kit is free with a $90 purchase before shipping & handling until the 31 March.
I wanted to demonstrate how when you take a few extra steps you can step up these beautiful cards.
- Mixed Medallions Card Kit (147183)
- Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set (143675)
- Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies (143725)
- Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Bundle (145308)
- Berry Burst A4 Cardstock (144249)
- Sahara Sand A4 Cardstock (121695)
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock (106549)
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad (126983)
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (122934)
- 1-1/2” (3.8cm) Circle Punch (138299)
- Shimmer Ribbon Pack (147243)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995)
So here are the cards as per the written instructions.
My first step I simply added some die cut pieces. Using the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies I cut out a Sahara Sand and a Berry Burst Medallion. I adhered them underneath the sentiment pieces on the card using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
The final step up includes the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Die pieces. I used the back of the preprinted sentiments of the other languages to stamp the sentiments from the Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set, stamping in Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad.
I adhered a piece of Calypso Coral ribbon from the Shimmer Ribbon Pack (also found in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue). Then I punched a circle of Whisper White Cardstock using the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch, and attached it to the card with some Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I attached the sentiment and scalloped circle as normal.
I love how quick and easy this kit is to put together and with some simple step ups you can take thees cards to the next level.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,