Today I played along with CASEing the Catty Challenge, CASEing pages from the
Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. I chose the card from page 14.
- Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes (147242)
- Shimmer Ribbon Pack (147243)
- Blossoming Basket Clear Mount Bundle (147505)
- Blossoming Basket Wood Mound Bundle (147504)
- Everyday Label Punch (144668)
- Stampin’ Trimmer (129722)
- Paper Snips (103579)
- Perennial Birthday Clear Mount Stamp Set (145760)
- Perennial Birthday Wood Mount Stamp Set (145757)
- Calypso Coral A4 Cardstock (124392)
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock (106549)
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad (126983)
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (122934)
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad (131171)
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (131156)
- Basic Gray Archival Stampin’ Pad (140932)
- Basic Gray Archival Stampin’ Ink Refill (140929)
- 2017-2019 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (144033)
- Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026)
- Fast Fuse Refill (129027)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108)
How I made this card:
- Card base: Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes – Calypso Coral.
- Banner: Calypso Coral Cardstock cut to 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″. To create the banner using the Stampin’ Trimmer I cut a slit at 1-1/4″ approx. 1.5cm long, then taking my Paper Snips I cut from the corner to the top of the slits on both sides. Finally I used the Basket Weave Embossing Folder, found in the Blossoming Basket Bundle, to emboss the banner.
- I stamped the sentiment found in the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set in Basic Gray Archival on to Whisper White Cardstock then punched out with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Then I stamped the flowers and leaves from the same stamp set. I stamped the individual flowers in with the Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral Ink Pad on to Whisper White Card Stock. Then for the flowers with the leaves and the separate leave stamp I coloured in stamps with the Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Then I started to but the card together by adhering the banner to the card base with Fast Fuse Adhesive, I cut two strips of each Bermuda Bay and Basic Gray Ribbon from the Shimmer Ribbon Pack, I ruffed up the edges of the ribbon. Then attached them with Fast Fuse to the banner. I attached the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using Paper Snips I fussy cut out all the flowers and leaves. The Bermuda Bay flowers I cut smaller then the stamped image. I started adhering the flowers and leaves with both Fast Fuse and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I finished off this card by stamping, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Write Markers, onto the matching envelope.
I really like how this CASE turned and the overall layout of this card.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,