Today I played along with CASEing the Catty Challenge, this weeks challenge was CASE one of favourite Big Shot project from the Occasions Catalogue. I CASEd the card from page 7 that features the Let the Good Times Roll Bundle.
For this card I swapped out the Good Times Roll Bundle for the Lift Me Up Stamp Set and coordinating Up & Away Thinlits Dies.
Gather your supplies:
- Bermuda Bay A4 Cardstock (131286) ++ $14.00 (8-1/4″ x 5-3/4″; scored at 4-1/8″)
- Calypso Coral A4 Cardstock (124392) ++ $14.00 (4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″)
- Smoky Slate A4 Cardstock (131291) ++ $14.00 (4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″)
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock (106549) ++ $15.75
- Lift Me Up Clear Mount Stamp Set (142896) ++ $37.00
- Lift Me Up Wood Mount Stamp Set (142893) ++ $50.00
- Up & Away Thinlits (142748) ++ $50.00
- Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (145648) ++ $15.00
- Heat Tool (129056) ++ $50.00
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132) ++ $8.75
- Versamark Pad (102283) ++ $15.00
- Versamark Refill (102193) ++ $8.75
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad (131171) ++ $11.50
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (131156) ++ $6.50
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad (126953) ++ $11.50
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (100531) ++ $6.50
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad (126983) ++ $11.50
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (122934) ++ $6.50
- Old Olive 3/8” (1cm) Mini Chevron Ribbon (144196) ++ $12.25
- Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (124262) ++ $5.25
- Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026) ++ $13.00
- Fast Fuse Refill (129027) ++ $11.00
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108) ++ $6.00
Putting your card together:
- I took the two clouds from the Lift Me Up Stamp Set and stamped randomly over the card base with Bermuda Bay Ink.
- Then I stamped the clouds over the Smoky Slate piece with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- I stamped the hot air balloons one in Calypso Coral and the other Bermuda Bay.
- I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Old Olive on to a piece of Whisper White cut to 3-1/4″ x 1″. I trimmed the edge on the angle.
- I cut out the hot air balloons as well 1 large, 2 medium and 2 small clouds from the Up & Away Thinlits Dies.
- Then I embossed the piece of Calypso Coral with the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder.
- I adhered the Calypso Coral and Smoky Slate pieces down on to the card base with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- I adhere the largest die cut cloud and the two hot air balloon with Fast Fuse.
- I zigzagged some more Fast Fuse to adhere the Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon.
- I tied some Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around the end of the sentiment piece, then adhered it over the top of the Mini Chevron Ribbon with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally I adhered the remaining clouds with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I really hope you liked my card. It was really fun to put together.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,