I’m back, it’s been a while!!
I wanted to get back into the swing of things with a sketch challenge… Today I am playing along with Mojo Monday.
So here is my card:
How did I make this?
- The card base is the Thick Whisper White card stock. A6 (148 x 210mm)
Scored at 105mm.
- Background piece is using the de-inking of my Sweet Sugarplum Ink Pad, this technique I cased from my upline Rose from Creative Roses. I cut this piece down to give have a small border around the impression.
- The balloons in the top corner uses the largest balloon from the Balloon Builders Stamp Set. They’re stamped in Night of Navy and Rose Red. I fussy cut this cluster out and used dimensionals to pop up the balloons. I cut off the overhang of the balloons.
- The banner that is layered on top of the balloons was created by stamping the arrows from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set. The arrows are stamped in Night of Navy and Sweet Sugarplum. I cut this line out and used snail and dimensionals to adhere.
- The sentiment also uses the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set. This is also is stamped in Night of Navy and Rose Red. This is adhered with snail.
- When I was finished I felt that the background was to plain so decided to add in the balloon strings in Night of Navy.
If you want to play along with Mojo Monday you have until 8pm MT Sunday.
Until next time… Happy stamping,
- Balloon Builders Photopolymer Stamp Set  $28.00
- Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set  $37.00
- Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Bundle  $61.00
- Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin’ Pad  $11.50
- Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill  $5.50
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad  $11.50
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill  $5.50
- Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Pad  $11.50
- Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill  $5.50
Tools & Adhesive