Today on my blog I created a card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
I decided to turn the sketch on its side. I used Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper and took the colour palette from this paper as inspiration.
How I made this card:
- Card base is A6 Thick Whisper White Card stock.
- I cut 1in strips of the Pick A Pattern DSP, the green pieces are 4in and the other pieces are 1 9/16in.
- Using the Layering Circles Dies I cut the scalloped circle out of Emerald Envy.
- I then layered the Stitched Shapes Dies circle cut out in Whisper White on top of the Scalloped circle.
- I fussy cut out the dinosaurs from the DSP.
- I stamped the 4 in Crushed Curry using the Number Of Years Stamp set and cut it out with the Large Numbers Dies.
- I adhered everything down.
- Finally stamping sentiment in Emerald Envy and added some Gold Faceted Gems.
This was a great challenge and I loved the outcome of it.
Until next time… Happy Stampin',