Today I am playing along with Caseing the Catty challenge of caseing projects found in the Falling Love Suite (Page 50 – 54) of the Occasions Catalogue.
I chose the following card found on page 53.
I wanted to challenge myself and create a male and female card for this case. Here are my cards:
How I made these cards:
- Card base: Thick Whisper White Card Stock A6;
- Designer Series Paper layers are from the Succulent Garden DSP and Urban Underground Specialty DSP. Cut to 4 x 5 3/4in, circle is cut with the largest circle from the Layering Circles Framelits;
- I stamped and double stamped the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set in Sweet Sugarplum and Traveler Stamp Set in Basic Black on to the card base;
- I used the white and silver washi from the Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape on both cards;
- I cut 1 x 3.5in vellum strips that I punched on end with the Banner Triple Punch;
- The mother’s day sentiment is from the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set, I stamped in Basic Black on to the Vellum and then Sweet Sugarplum on to separate piece of Whisper White the fussy cut out ‘Mother’s’;
- The father’s day sentiment is from the Alphabet Labeler Stamp Set in Delightful Dijon on to Whisper White and fussy cut that out and stamped the rest of the sentiment on to the vellum in Basic Black;
- I adhered everything with Snail Adhesive.
Until next time… Happy stampin’,
Today I decided to play along with CASEing the Catty’s challenge, I chose the card from page 49 featuring the Everyday Hero Stamp Set.
For this case I decided to use the Lift Me Up Stamp Set, Up & Away Thinlits Dies and Carried Away Designer Series Paper. Then added Delicate Details Stamp Set and some Glimmer Paper in Mint Macaron.
Delicate Details Stamp Set, Carried Away DSP and the Glitter Paper Assortment Pack are all Sale-A-Bration items are only around for another 11 days. SAB items are free with every $90 spent before postage and handling.
How I made this card?
- Thick Whisper White Card base 210 x 145mm scored at 105mm;
- Line one: Peekaboo Peach 70 x 40mm; Carried Away DSP 40 x 20mm;
- Line two: Carried Away DSP 40 x 30mm; Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack Mint Macaron 60 x 40mm;
- Line three: Whisper White 95 x 45mm, Delicate Details stamped in Smoky Slate onto this piece;
- I stamped the smallest balloons from the Lift Me Up Stamp Set in Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder, the clouds are stamped in Night of Navy, all these elements are cut out with the Up & Away Thinlits Dies;
- The sentiment is from the Lift Me Up stamp set, stamped on to Peekaboo Peach sized to 80 x 20mm I fish tailed the ends, stamped with Versamark and Clear Embossing Powder.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
Stampin’ Up Supplies
So what’s on sale for 30% off all week (21 Nov 12:01am – 28 Nov 11:50pm AEDT)?
So what’s on sale for 40% off all week (21 Nov 12:01am – 28 Nov 11:50pm AEDT)?
Here is my second card from my New Catalogue Sneak Peek Post… This card I played along with the Global Design Project’s Case the Designer Challenge, this weeks designer is Jess Williams.
Here is the challenge:
Here is my card:
How I made this card?
- A6 Thick Whisper White Cardstock (297x105mm scored 148mm)
- Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper 148x90mm
- Used the hexagon details from the Window Box Thinlits Dies, I aligned the flat sides with the top and side edge of the DSP
- I took the Emerald Envy Taffeta Ribbon, from the new Party Animal Suite, and wrapped it around card twice and tied a bow.
- I adhered the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- On Whisper White Cardstock I stamped the flower and outline from the Penned & Painted Stamp Set in Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry
- Then the leaves and outline in Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy
- I fussy cut flower and leaves and flower out separately, and adhered those with Tear & Tape
Here is a close up of that detailed die from the new Window Box Thinlits Dies…
Until next time… Happy Stampin’
Did you know we got our own day to celebrate what we love?
Well to celebrate this day Stampin’ Up! have some great offers starting today, one that lasts for the week (1 – 5 Oct) and the other lasts for the rest of the month (1 – 31 Oct).
The World Card Making Day special offers some great card making essentials at up to 25% off. Like the Envelope Punch Board which is not only great for making envelopes but also to make punch board flowers and file tab details.
Also if you have ever needed an incentive to try Fast Fuse maybe this is it… If you buy Fast Fuse adhesive you will get a refill for free.
If you have ever needed a reason to buy Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper apart from the great quality, great quality or the great coordination well this sale might just get you over the line. Starting today thru until the 31 October when you buy three designer series paper packs that cost $19.25 you’ll get the a fourth for free. This offer can be taken up as many time as you want until the end of October.
Well I am off to make more cards… Trying to whittle down my scraps paper tray which mostly consist of retired paper.
Until next time… Happy Stamping,