Today I am playing along with the Colour INKspiration Challenge. The colours chosen for this challenge is Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy and Soft Sky.
I used the Hello Friend Stamp Set. That’s the stamp set that goes along with the Hello Friend Embossing Kit.
How I Made This Card:
- Card base is A6 Thick Whisper White.
- Night of Navy background, randomly stamped the background image with Night of Navy Ink.
- Using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies I cut out a circle of Soft Sky and Smoky Slate.
- Using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies I cut out a scalloped circle of Soft Sky that was slightly larger then the Smoke Slate circle.
- I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry.
- I Cased Denita from the Colour INKspiration design team and inked my Very Vanilla Lace Trim with Rich Razzleberry.
- I then adhered everything together.
- To finish off I took my Soft Sky Stampin’ Write Marker and coloured the lace where you could see Very Vanilla.
Here is the challenge if any of you are interested in playing along.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,