Today I played along with CASEing the Catty’s Challenge #166, caseing projects found pages 18-21 of the Occasions Catalogue.
I chose a card from page 21.
- Petal Palette Clear Mount Stamp Set
- Petal Palette Wood Mount Stamp Set
- Petal Palette Clear Mount Bundle
- Petal Palette Wood Mount Bundle
- Petals & More Thinlits Dies
- Sahara Sand Card Stock
- Crumb Cake Card Stock
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
- Colour Theory Designer Series Paper Stack
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers (Marina Mist)
- Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (Sahara Sand + Early Espresso)
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Whisper White Bakers Twine
- Fast Fuse Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
How I made this card:
- The card base is Sahara Sand, A6 sized.
- I cut the Wood Textures Paper to 13 x 9 cm; I cut the Colour Theory Paper to 12.5 x 8.5 cm; I adhered these two layers together and on to the card with Fast Fuse.
- I tied Whisper White Bakers Twine around the card.
- I stamped the flowers from the Petal Palette Stamp Set in Crumb Cake on to Crumb Cake Card Stock twice and cut the out with the Petals & More Thinlits Dies.
- I coloured in the some of the flowers with Marina Mist and others with the Sahara Sand Stampin’ Write Markers; I coloured in the whole area wth Clear Wink of Stella.
- The Whisper White piece is cut to 11.5 x 7.5 cm; I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso into the centre of the piece; Finally I spritzed the piece with Early Espresso and Marina Mist Stampin’ Write Markers.
- I adhered the piece of Whisper White with Stampin’ Dimensionals; the flowers are adhered on with the Fast Fuse.
Until next time…