Today I played along with CASEing the Catty. CASEing the Everyday Occasions pages from the Annual Catalogue.
I picked the card from page 27 that features the Label Me Pretty Bundle.
I chose Bermuda Bay and Pool Party for the main colours.
How I made this card:
- Thick whisper white card stock A6 (210 x 148mm scored at 105mm);
- Bermuda Bay background (144 x 100mm), Stamped Burlap Background Stamp in Bermuda Bay.
- Bermuda Bay banner is 5 x 2in cut with the Banner Triple Punch and embossed with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Pool Party banner is 4 x 2in also cut with the Banner Triple Punch.
- I use the Label Me Pretty Bundle for the sentiment. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured in with Stampin’ Write Markers in Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Old Olive.
- I attached some Linen Thread to the back of the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. And adhered everything else down.
I really love how this card turned out. I only just bought the Label Me Pretty Bundle and have fallen in love with it. And I love the texture of the linen thread, I’m not big on using ribbons and trims but I really want to get into using them more.
Here is the challenge if you wanted to play along with CASEing the Catty.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,