This week I played along with the Global Design Project and their Case the Designer Challenge, Caseing Brian King’s card.
Here is the challenge card:
I really liked the layout of Brian’s Card so that’s what I focused on when I created my card.
Here is my card:
My colour scheme used Wisteria Wonder, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and Whisper White. I used the Perpetual Birthday Calendar and the Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Large Number and the Layering Circles Framelits Dies.
How I made this Card:
- The card base is Thick Whisper White Cardstock A6 (210 x 148mm scored at 105mm);
- Wisteria Wonder cut to 144 x 100mm;
- I cut a circle into the centre of the Wisteria Wonder piece using the Circle frame lit that’s approx. 5.5cm;
- Then I randomly stamped the hearts from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar in Wisteria Wonder and over the top in Whisper White Craft;
- I stamped the Happy Anniversary from the Number of Years Stamp Set in Wisteria Wonder onto the Whisper White Piece that is 118 x 75mm;
- I cut the numbers out with Large Numbers Framelits Dies out of the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, I adhered the numbers using Glue Dots onto that original circle that was cut out;
- I used snail to attach the Wisteria Wonder piece, Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Whisper White piece and finally the Wisteria Wonder circle adhered with snail.
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card.
Until next time… Happy Stamping,