Today I played along with Colour INKspiration challenge. The colours that I had to include were Powder Pink, Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Island Indigo.
It gave me a chance to use the Eclectic Expressions Stamp Set that was included in the 2nd Sale-A-Bration Release.
- Eclectic Expressions Clear Mount Stamp Set
- Eclectic Expressions Wood Mount Stamp Set
- Powder Pink Card Stock
- Melon Mambo Card Stock
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Powder Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Regals Stampin’ Write Markers (Island Indigo)
- Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (Melon Mambo)
- Whisper White Bakers Twine
- Classic Label Punch
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Fast Fuse Adhesive
How I made this card:
- Powder Pink Card Base, sized to A6.
- Melon Mambo layer sized to 13.7 x 9 cm; Whisper White layer sized to 13.5 x 8.7 cm.
- I stamped on to the Whisper White piece with the Eclectic Expressions Stamp Set in Powder Pink, Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Island Indigo; each stamp I did I stamped 3 in a triangle, leaving space to stamp the sentiment.
- I stamped the sentiment on to the Whisper White piece in Island Indigo; I also stamped on to a separate piece of Whisper White Card Stock and punched out the ‘Happy’ with the Classic Label Punch.
- I used Fast Fuse adhesive to adhere the Whisper White and Melon Mambo pieces together; I also adhered the punched out ‘Happy’ piece on with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I then tied the Whisper White Bakers Twine around it and I made sure that the bow sits above the ‘Happy’.
- Finally I adhered the card front to the card base with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
Until next time…