Hello and welcome to another CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop. This week we’re CASEing our favourite Annual Catalogue Suite.
For my Card, I was inspired by the gift bag on page 28 of the Annual Catalogue, featuring the Pansy Petals Suite. This week I have featured the Beauty of the Earth Suite.
Stamps & Dies
- Beauty of Friendship Bundle (155834) – $90.75
- Beauty of Friendship Photopolymer Stamp Set (154983) – $38.00
- Beautiful Trees Dies (155840) – $63.00
- Tailor Made Tags Dies (155563) – $38.00
- Beauty of the Earth 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper (155841) – $20.00
- Crumb Cake A4 Cardstock (121685) – $15.25
- Basic White A4 Cardstock (159228) – $17.00
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (147116) – $13.00
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad (147110) – $13.00
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad (147111) – $13.00
Accessories & Embellishments
- Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack (155475) – $19.25
- Bark 3D Embossing Folder (155431) – $17.50
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653) – $209.00
- Stampin’ Seal (152813) – $14.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) – $6.00
- Mini Glue Dots (103683) – $8.00
- Trim a piece of Beauty of the Earth DSP to 4″ x 5-3/4″ and emboss with the Bark 3D embossing folder. Adhere to a Basic White card base (8-1/4″ x 5-3/4″; scored at 4-1/8″).
- Die cut the two largest tags from the Tailor Made Tags Dies from a piece of the DSP and Basic White Cardstock. Die cut the tag topper from a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock and attaching with Mini Glue Dots.
- On the Basic White tag stamp the tree trunk with Soft Suede ink, the first layer of greenery with Mossy Meadow ink and the second layer with Night of Navy ink. Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink and trim to size.
- Attach the two tags together with Stampin’ Seal. Tie a piece of Crumb Cake Baker’s Twine through the tag topper. Adhere the tags to the card front and the sentiment over the tags with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Judy May.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Started Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.