Hello and welcome to another CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop. This week we’re CASEing projects from the BRAND NEW Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
For my Card, I was inspired by the layout of the card on page 6 of the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue, featuring the Feels Like Home Stamp Set. I have chosen to feature the Simply Succulents Stamp Set and the coordinating Potted Succulents Dies.
Stamps & Dies
- Simply Succulents Cling Stamp Set (154480) – $38.00
- Potted Succulents Dies (154330) – $68.00
- Hand-Penned 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper (155499) – $20.00
- Soft Succulent A4 Cardstock (155777) – $15.25
- Very Vanilla A4 Cardstock (106550) – $17.00
- Soft Succulent Classic Stampin’ Pad (155778) – $13.00
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708) – $10.00
Accessories & Embellishments
- Black 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897) – $14.75
- 2021 – 2023 In Color Jewels (155571) – $12.25
- Blending Brushes (153611) – $21.00
- Stampin’ Seal (152813) – $14.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430) – $6.00
- Mini Glue Dots (103683) – $8.00
- Stamp the largest succulent stamp in Soft Succulent Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (3″ x 4″), cut into 4 strips, the middle 2 are 1″ wide and the outer 2 are 3/4″ wide.
- Cut the piece a piece of Hand-Penned DSP (4-1/8″ x 2-1/2″). Adhere to a Soft Succulent card base (5-3/4″ x 8-1/4″; scored at: 4-1/8″) with Stampin’ Seal. Adhere the strips of Very Vanilla with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut the sentiment piece with the smallest label in the Potted Succulent Dies, from a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Using a Blending Brush to colour the piece of cardstock with Soft Succulent Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut a small length of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, folding over and attaching to the back of the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Seal. Attached to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
- Finally, attached some Evening Evergreen rhinestones from the 2021 – 2023 In Color Jewels.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Started Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.