Hello and welcome to another CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop. This week we’re CASEing projects from the All Occasions Section of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.
For my Card, I have chosen to CASE the sunflower card on page 17. CASEing the card using the Timeless Tropics Stamp Set, shaping the sunflowers for Hibiscus and Frangipanis.
I Started the card by stamping the hibiscus onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, in Memento ink. I also stamped the hibiscus onto two post-its and fussy cut them out. I used the hibiscus masks, along with a mask of the frangipani and leaf to fill in the gaps by stamp the frangipani and leaves.
I stamped a separate hibiscus and leaf onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
I coloured in the flowers and leaves with Daffodil Delight, Magenta Madness and Just Jade Stampin’ Blends. I fussy cut out the separate hibiscus and leaf. I stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner.
Finally, I adhered the card front to a Mango Melody card base with Stampin’ Seal, and adhered the separate flower and leaf to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Judy May.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Started Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.