Welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop. This week we are featuring our favourite retiring punches.
I was inspired by a card found on page 137, with the purple embossed background and the white silhouette elements. I decided to feature the Butterfly Duet Punch and the Classic Label Punch. Apologies some of the items used in this card have already retired.
I started with a piece of Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper, and embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder (also retiring). I adhered it to a piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered a piece of Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
The is punched out a few butterflies with the Butterfly Duet Punch from a piece of Basic White Cardstock, I adhered the butterflies with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set, in Melon Mambo ink and punched out with the Classic Label Punch.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Started Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Supplies Used & Still Available:
- Butterfly Duet Punch
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Artistry Bloom Designer Series Paper