Welcome to another CASEing the Catty Blog Hop, this week we are CASEing our favourite stamp sets. One of my favourite stamp sets that I’m sad to see go is the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set.
For my card this week I was inspired by the colour scheme and layout of the two cards on page 115 of the Annual Catalogue.
I started by stamping the flowers and leaves in Rococo Rose, Blackberry Bliss and Sahara Sands Ink onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock. I also stamped the sentiment in Sahara Sands Ink, and die cutting out with the Stitched Nested Label Dies.
I attached a strip of Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Ribbon, with Stampin’ Seal non-coloured side up. The Seaside Spray ribbon has sold out but Purple Posy and Terracotta Tile coloured ribbon is still available. I adhered the flower piece and the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals to a Purple Posy card base.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Judy May.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Started Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.