Hello & welcome to this weeks CASEing the Catty Design Team Blog Hop. I’m excited to share my projects for this weeks challenge, CASEing the card sketch on page 159 of the Annual Catalogue.
For my card, I decided to feature the Whiskey Business Stamp Set for my card and used Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede as my base colour palette.
I started by stamping the wood plank stamp, in Soft Suede ink, for the background on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (5-1/2″ x 3-7/8″). I stamped the decanter and glass in Memento ink, onto a strip of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Then coloured in both with Light Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight Combo and Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends.
I fussy cut out the decanter and glass with my Paper Snips and used the leftover to layer underneath the decanter and glass, soooo…. yes, the uneven edge is on purpose. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink. I adhered the background piece to a Crumb Cake card base (8-1/4″ x 5-3/4″; scored: 4-1/8″), with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the Decanter to the off cut piece with Stampin’ Seal, and the glass and off cut piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. And finally, the sentiment piece with both Stampin’ Seal and Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Rebecca Scurr.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Started Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.