I’m so excited to share the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue 2020 – 2021, along with all the new goodies and of course our 5 new 2020 – 2022 In Colors. Check out this video from Stampin’ Up! Featuring a peek into the catalogue if you haven’t seen it yet.
The first thing I did when I received my preorder at the beginning of May was make a card featuring the new 2020 – 2022 In Colors Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness & Misty Moonlight. Along with the new colours I also used the In Good Taste Suite.
I created my card using 4 x 1” and 1 x 1-1/4” strip of the five colours, embossing with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. During the preorder period we were unable to purchase the new In Color ink pads, but don’t forget you can get a similar colour by heat embossing using Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
I stamped the sentiment from Tasteful Touches Stamp Set in Memento and die cut out with the Tasteful Labels Dies. For the final touch, I adhered one in each colour of the 2020 – 2022 In Color Enamel Dots.
You may have noticed with the new catalogue came a refresh to the Stampin’ Up! Website and online store.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.