I’m back featuring another Last Chance Products, only whilst supplies last. Today I’m featuring the Parisian Beauty & Layered with Kindness Stamp Sets and the Burlap Ribbon.
I took a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”), taking the scripty stamp inking up with Early Espresso ink, stamping off twice before stamping on the cardstock. I repeated this step 4 – 5 times. I stamped the Eiffel Tower in stamped off Early Espresso. Finally, I stamped the post mark stamps in full strength Early Espresso ink. I embossed the piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock with the Subtle Embossing Folder in both direction.
I stamped the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink and punched it out with the Label Me Lovely Punch. I adhered the main piece of Very Vanilla to a Very Vanilla card base (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”) with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a piece of Burlap Ribbon (this ribbon has unfortunately retired) in a ‘V’ shape with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Finally, I adhered the sentiment over the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.