I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop, week we are CASEing our favourite retiring bundles. If you’re starting here, or joining me from Monique’s blog, Welcome!
I have decided to feature the Above the Clouds Bundle for my card and have simply stamped onto the Foil-Edged Cards & Envelopes.
I started off by stamping and double stamping the clouds in Pool Party ink onto the card front. Then I stamped the three small balloons in stamped off Pretty Peacock ink, then stamped the outline over the top in Memento ink. I repeated this step on the back of the envelope.
I stamped the larger balloon in Coastal Cabana ink on separate piece of Whisper White ink. Then the outline in Bermuda Bay ink. I punched out the balloons with the coordinating punch. I stamped the sentiment on the card front and on the back of the envelope in Pretty Peacock ink.
I adhered the balloon with Stampin’ Dimensionals and finally stamped the basket below the balloon in Coastal Cabana ink.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Kathryn Mangelsdorf.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Started Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.