I’m back again mid-week blogging, I even had time to play around of trivia online too tonight, before writing this post.
This weeks challenge featured some very Autumnal colours Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla & Pear Pizzazz. This week, I have featured the Sweetly Swirled Stamp Set, which now can be found on the Last-Chance Products list.
I started off with a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock (5-1/2” x 3-7/8”), I inked up the large circle stamp in Pumpkin Pie ink and spritzed it with water, stamping it onto the piece of cardstock. I sped up the drying process with my Heat Tool. Once dry, I re-stamped over the original in Pumpkin Pie ink again.
On a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, I stamped the two different flowers in the stamp set, one in Pumpkin Pie ink and the other in Cherry Cobbler ink. I also stamped two leaves in Pear Pizzazz, then fussy cut everything out with Paper Snip. I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink. I took all my little fussy cut pieces and adhered them together using an edge piece from a sheet of Stampin’ Dimensionals, then onto the piece of Shimmery White.
I took my Pear Pizzazz marker from the Subtles Collection of Stampin’ Write Markers. I adhered some of the Gilded Gems from the Ornate Garden Suite. Finally, I adhered the piece of Shimmery White to a Pumpkin Pie card base (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”).
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Started Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.