I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop, this is week 2 of being inspired by the flowers of the Ornate Garden Suite. If your starting here, or joining me from Julia’s blog, Welcome!
For my card, I decided to feature the largest floral stamp from the Ornate Style Stamp Set and the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.
I started off with piece of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored: 4-1/8”). I layered a second piece of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock (5-1/2” x 4-7/8”) that has been embossed with the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder, adhered to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
I die cut out the frame from the Ornate Layers Dies from a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I cut second piece of Whisper White using the 4 smallest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I stamped the largest floral stamp from the Ornate Style Stamp Set in Memento ink. Colouring in the flowers and leaves with the Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers.
I stamped the sentiment from the Ornate Thanks Stamp Set in Flirty Flamingo ink on the bottom of the rectangle. I adhered the two piece of Whisper White with Stampin’ Blends and onto the card with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Rachel Palmieri.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.