I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop, this is week 2 of CASEing a card from the 2nd release of Sale-A-Bration. If your starting here, or joining me from Sandra’s blog, Welcome!
For my card, I CASEd the card from the cover that features the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper.
For my CASE, I have used the Botanical Prints Product Medley. This was the first time I had used my kit, and it is just gorgeous!!
I started off with a Crushed Curry Card base (5-3/4” x 8-1/4”; scored at 4-1/8”), I adhered a piece of the DSP (5-1/4” x 4-1/8”) with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
I die cut out the two corner pieces from Basic Black Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Crushed Curry ink onto on of the labels included in the kit.
I adhered the two corners to the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then on to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then I adhered a bow made from the ribbon included, with Mini Glue Dots.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Judy May.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.