I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop, this is week 2 of CASEing a card from the Mini Catty with a Masculine Twist. If your starting here, or joining me from Rebecca’s blog, Welcome! For my card, I CASEd the card from page 41.
For my CASE, I’m not sure how masculine my card is… but anything with the Bricks & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder makes any card masculine, right?
So I started off with a Pool Party Card Base (5-3/4” x 21cm). A piece of Whisper White Card stock (5-1/4” x 3-5/8”) that was embossed with the Bricks & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.
I stamped the leaves from the Layer with Kindness, once in Pool Party ink and once in Bermuda Bay ink. I stamped the sentiment from the So Sentimental Stamp Set in Coastal Cabana ink, then punched out the sentiment with the Label Me Lovely Punch.
I adhered the embossed piece to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive, finally the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Michelle Strazds.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.