I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop, this is week 1 of CASEing a card from the Mini Catty with a Masculine Twist. If your starting here, or joining me from Siobhan’s blog, Welcome! For my card, I CASEd the card from page 37 with the strawberry.
For my CASE, I have used a Pretty Peacock card base, with the 2019 – 2021 In Colour Designer Series Paper and the Outdoor Barbecue Stamp Set.
So I started off with a Pretty Peacock Card Base (5-3/4” x 21cm). A piece of 2019-2021 In Colour Designer Series Paper (5-1/2” x 2-1/2”) adhering it to the card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I cut a strip of Whisper White Cardstock (2” wide) punching both ends with the Label Me Lovely Punch.
I stamped the barbecue in Saddle Brown Stazon onto another piece of Whisper White Cardstock, using Real Red ink and an Aqua Painter to do a light wash over the barbecue. I stamped the sentiment in two parts above and below. Then I fussy cut out the barbecue.
I adhered a piece of Braided Burlap Trim with Tear & Tape Adhesive to the card base. Then attached the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhered the barbecue with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by, this is the end of the hop, unless you have started part way thru there is still more to see. Next up is Rachel Palmieri.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.