I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop. This week we are CASEing projects from the Wrapped in Plaid Suite, page 12-17. And as always if your starting here or joining me from Judy’s May, WELCOME!
For my card, I decided to CASE the card found on page 17. Swapping the Bells are Ringing Photopolymer Bundle for the Perfectly Plaid Photopolymer Bundle.
I started off with a regular Whisper White card base (5-3/4″ x 8-1/4″), and a second piece of Whisper White Cardstock (4-1/4″ x 2-5/8″). Then I took a piece of Wrapped in Plaid Specialty DSP (5-1/4″ x 3-5/8″), adhering it to the card front, along with the second piece of Whisper White with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
I stamped the tree in Shaded Spruce ink and punched it out with the Pine Tree Punch, along with a second plain Whisper White tree. I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler Ink and punched it out with the Timeless Label Punch. I took the plain Whisper White tree and adhered a piece of the tinsel ribbon from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Finally I adhered all of my elements to the card front with either Tear & Tape Adhesive or Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Kathryn Mangelsdorf
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.