I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop. This week we are CASEing projects found on page 46 of the Holiday Catalogue. And as always, if your starting here or joining me from Rose’s blog, WELCOME!
For my card, I decided to CASE the Pretty Peacock card in the bottom right corner.
I started off with a Pretty Peacock card base (5-3/4″ x 8-1/4″). Then I took a piece of Woven Threads DSP, cutting the piece to (3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″), adhering it to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
I stamped the floral arrangement that includes the cotton from the Country Home Stamp Set in Memento ink on a piece of Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock. Colouring in the cotton with Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers and the leaves with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, then fussy cut it out. I stamped the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink and punched it out with the Timeless Label Punch.
I adhered down a piece of Vellum Cardstock with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I took a piece of Nature’s Twine in Mint Macaron, securing it with a piece of Tear & Tape Adhesive. I adhered down the floral arrangement with Tear & Tape Adhesive and attached the twine. Finally, the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Rachel Palmieri.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.