I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop. This week we are CASEing our favourite punch projects from the Holiday Catalogue. As always if your starting here or joining me from Judy’s Blog, WELCOME!!
For my card, I CASEd the card found on page 62 of the Holiday Catalogue. I decided to CASEing the card using similar colour scheme then decided to flip it and used the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack.
For my first card I went with a Granny Apple Green card base with a matching ornament, coloured with Stampin’ Blends and the sentiment stamped in Poppy Parade ink. Then I went opposite for my second card, Poppy Parade card base and ornament and Granny Apple Green sentiment.
Both cards have a background of Very Vanilla Cardstock with holly stamped in stamped off Sahara Sand ink. I adhered the ornaments and Very Vanilla backgrounds with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a piece of Linen Thread and adhered some Star Designer Elements.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Shannon Kissane.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.