I’m back with another CASEing the Catty blog hop. This week we are CASEing projects found on page 103 and changing the theme. And as always if your starting here or joining me from Shannon’s Blog, WELCOME!
I took inspiration from the card that features the Little Elephant Stamp Set.
I started off my card with a Pretty Peacock card base, that I layered a piece of 2019-2021 In Color Designer Series Paper, in Pretty Peacock.
Then I took a second piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock, then stamped one of the flowers from the Pop of Petals Stamp Set, in Pretty Peacock ink, in a grid pattern. I also stamped two more flowers in Pretty Peacock ink, onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I punched out the two flowers with the Four-Petal Flower Punch and a circle from a piece of Vellum with the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch. I stamped the sentiment from the Delightful Day Stamp Set in Rococo Rose ink and fussy cut it out.
I adhered the piece of Pretty Peacock to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the two flowers together, and onto the Vellum circle and onto the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I also adhered the sentiment with the Tear & Tape Adhesive. Finally, I adhered some Basic Pearls.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Kathryn Mangelsdorf.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.