I’m back with another CASEing the Catty Challenge. This week we are CASEing projects from page 36 of the Annual Catalogue, this page features the Magnolia Lane Suite.
For my card, I decided to CASE the ‘Thinking of You’ Card with the Petal Pink card base. I used the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper and the Rooted Nature Stamp Set.
I used a Crumb Cake card base for my card. I took two pieces of Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper and a piece of Vellum cardstock. I took the three pieces and the border die from the Magnolia Memory Dies and die cut each piece.
Once cut I laid out the three pieces making sure they were evenly spaced and fit within my 3-5/7″ x 5-1/4″ template. Then I trimmed where needed. Adhering all the layers down with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Then I wrapped a piece of Mossy Meadow Linen Thread from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack around the DSP. I stamped the sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink, from the Rooted in Nature Stamp Set. Then punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch. I adhered the DSP and the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Monique Fielder.
I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the Occasions Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.