CTC230: Favourite Big Shot Project

So I just couldn’t miss the last challenge of the Annual Catalogue 2018-2019. And then there is the beautiful Everything is Rosy Medley that’s leaving us tomorrow, 31 May.

So I just couldn’t miss the last challenge of the Annual Catalogue 2018-2019. And then there is the beautiful Everything is Rosy Medley that’s leaving us tomorrow, 31 May.

Image may contain: text

This week CASEing the Catty, chose to CASE our favourite Big Shot projects. I chose this card from page 16 of the Annual Catalogue. I love the use of the gold embossing on the background and all the layering in the cluster.

Once I saw the heat embossed background I just new that I had to use the Everything is Rosy Designer Series Paper for the background. I used the Florentine Thinlit to die cut a piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock. I adhered the die cut to the piece of DSP with Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

For all my flowers and leaf stamping I stamped off first, stamping one large and one small flower, two small and two large leaves. Stamping the flowers in Melon Mambo and the leaves in Night of Navy. I stamped the stamens inside the flowers in full strength Melon Mambo ink. Then die cut out all leaves and flowers with dies. And stamped the sentiment to the die cut label, with Night of Navy ink.

I cut down one of the large leaves, then adhered both large leaves to the back of the large flowers with Mini Glue Dots (you could use Tear & Tape Adhesive but I couldn’t find it). Then I adhered all of it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the smaller leaves with Mini Glue Dots (I just made sure to measure how far down below the label before adhering the bottom leaf). And I adhere the small flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

I took a piece of the Melon Mambo ribbon looped it through the holes in the label, and adhered it down with Tear & Tape Adhesive (oh yeah, I had found the tape by this point in making card). I also created a bow with the ribbon, then adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot. I took a piece of the Night of Navy ribbon folded it over and adhered it to the back of the label with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then adhered the label down with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Finally, I adhered the DSP to a Melon Mambo card base.

I hope we have inspired you to CASE projects from the either Catalogue. So, please join us over on our Facebook Group.

Until next time… Happy Stampin’,

Lauren

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…

Supplies Used:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s