Here’s another card using the Everything is Rosy Medley. This time I made a wedding card for my Aunty and my new Uncle. Who got married on the 18 May.
From the start I wanted to make a Mr & Mrs card but then realized my M was missing from the Large Letter Framelits. I had scratch and think of something else.
After many different ideas it just wasn’t working out, so I decided clean up my craft desk (I know… Ew!!) and eventually found my M.
So I die cut out all the letters from the piece of Everything is Rosy DSP. Then I die cut an ampersand from a piece of Vellum. I adhered the DSP to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with Foam Adhesive Strip (don’t forget the internal parts of R).
Then I adhered the Whisper White to the Blushing Bride card base, Tear & Tape Adhesive. I finally, tied a piece of Linen Thread around the ampersand, then adhered it to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.