Here are two cards that I made for two of my cousins birthdays. I used the Everything is Rosy Designer Series Paper and the Geared Up Garage Stamp Set.
I took one piece of the Everything is Rosy Designer Series Paper, cutting off the strip for the card on the right, then cut the strip down to fit the Balmy Blue card base. Then I cut other piece down to size. Adhere both pieces to a Balmy Blue card bases with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Stamp the car, from the Geared Up Garage Stamp Set, in Memento onto a piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock. Then I coloured in the cars with the Light Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends. I fussy cut out cars, alternatively you could use the Garage Gears Thinlits to die cut them out.
I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Whisper White Cardstock, in Night of Navy ink. Trimming down to size with Paper Snips. Adhering both the cars and sentiments with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.