As soon a I saw the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set and the larger Magnolia Lane Suite, I just knew I had to have it.
I created this card whilst at the Brisbane Model Train Show last weekend, using the No-Line Water Colour Technique, the 2018-2020 In Colour – Grapefruit Grove and Call Me Clover, and the Stamparatus. I haven’t really used the 2018-2020 In Colours which is a shame but then the retiring In Colours have been some of my favourites.
Using the Stamparatus, I stamped off Lemon Lime Twist ink (it was the lightest colour on hand, I normally use Sahara Sands ink), then stamped onto a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock.
Then I watercoloured the flower in Grapefruit Grove ink and an Aqua Painter. Now at this point if I was at home I’d use my heat tool to dry the watercolour, but because I was at the show I used the hand dryer in the bathroom. Then I watercoloured the leaves in Call Me Clover ink. Dried the watercolour again.
I took the Shimmery White Cardstock back to the Stamparatus, re-stamping the Magnolia with Memento ink. Then I stamped the sentiment, from the Stitched All Around Stamp Set, in Call Me Clover ink.
Then I adhered the Shimmery White piece to a piece of stripped Grapefruit Grove from the In Colour 2018-2020 Designer Series Paper, with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then the DSP to a Whisper White card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.