What card did I make my Mum for Mother’s Day? You may ask…
Well with the release of the Everything Is Rosy Medley… I knew that I had to use it. Although the first cut of that gorgeous DSP was the hardest.
I actually made some card templates for myself to make it easier.
I used a Melon Mambo card base, adhering a strip of Night of Navy Ribbon to a piece of the DSP with Tear & Tape Adhesive, then Adhering the DSP to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Then I took a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamping off the leaf in Night of Navy ink, before stamping the cardstock twice. Repeating the process for the two flowers in Melon Mambo ink.
I stamped the sentiment from the Strong & Beautiful Stamp Set in Night of Navy Ink. I backed the sentiment piece with Night of Navy Cardstock, adhering together with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Finally, adhering the sentiment piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.