Today I’m hopping along with a fabulous group demonstrators from around the world, creating projects using the same colour combo. So if you’re starting the hop here or joining me from Tricia Butts, welcome! This month our colour combo is Soft Sea Foam, Mossy Meadow and Poppy Parade.
This card uses the same technique as a card I made last week, but this time I stepped it up. With some fussy cutting and some embossing. So for the full no line watercolouring technique check that post out.
I stamped the large stamp from the Lovely Latice Stamp Set in Soft Sea Foam ink, using the Stamparatus. I used Poppy Parade ink to watercolour the flowers and both Soft Sea Foam and Mossy Meadow inks for the leaves. Taking the watercoloured image back to the Stamparatus and restamp the large image in Mossy Meadow ink. Then fussy but out all the flowers and leaves that were watercoloured.
I stamped another version of the large stamp also in Mossy Meadow ink, onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Then adhere all the fussy cut flowers and leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Before I backed the Whisper White Cardstock piece with a piece of Subtle Embossed Poppy Parade Cardstock, I stamped the sentiment , from the Incredible Like You Stamp Set, in Mossy Meadow ink and punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch.
I embossed the piece of Poppy Parade Cardstock using the Big Shot and the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Then I distressed the corners of the Poppy Parade piece and the Whisper White piece. Adhering the two piece together with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then onto a Mossy Meadow card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I trimmed down the sentiment piece and adhered it onto the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Finally, I adhered some Pearls Basic Jewels.
Thanks for stopping by, next up is Silke Trapani, from Germany.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love these cards? Save them to your favourite card Pinterest board!
Check out the rest of the participants here:
- Tanja Klingler Selinger (AT)
- Dorothee Felicitas Buhn (DE)
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Pia Gerhardt – Scraproomboom (DE)
- Sue McDonald – Frankiesue Stampin (UK)
- Sandra Herzog
- Tricia Butts (USA)
- Lauren Meiklejohn (AUST) < That’s Me!!
- Silke Trapani (DE)
- Renée Eckhardt (AT)
- Judith Postler (AT)
- Rene Guenther (DE)
- Jo Blackman (UK)
- Laura Mackie (UK)
- Angélique Nederpel – Stempelkeuken (NL)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin (AUST)
- Carmen Groinig– Austria
- Tracy Marie Lewis – Stuff N Thingz (USA)
- Brigitte Baier-Moser – Mediendesign Moser (AT)
- Katie Johnson (USA)
- Astrid Hofmann (AT)
- Tatiana Grübler (DE)
- Angela Köber (DE)
- Cheryl Taylor (UK)
- Anastasia Radloff (USA)