I’m back playing along with another TGIF Challenge, this week it’s a Sketch Challenge.
For my card this week I wanted to crack open the brand new Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack. The best part about the Memories & More Card Packs is that you don’t always have to stamp the sentiment.
I started off my card with a Night of Navy card base, although Stampin’ Up! do offer Cards & Envelopes that fit the Memories & More Cards but as I put the card together I thought the larger card was too big.
I took the card with the three circle designs and fussy cut the three circles. Then I used my paper trimmer to cut out the sentiment. I adhered the two two Memories & More Cards together with Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue, the bottom card is the back of the off cut piece of the sentiment piece.
Then I adhered the fussy cut three circles also with Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue. I twice wrapped a piece of Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine, and tied with a bow. Then I adhered the Memories & More Cards to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. And finally, adhere the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.