Welcome to my stop on another CASEing the Catty Blog Hop. This week we are CASEing projects from the All My Love section of the Occasions Catalogue. If you’re joining me from Kelly Kent’s blog, welcome!!
For my CASE this week I picked that gorgeous blue card on the All My Love suite page.
For my card, I created a full sized card and featured Healing Hugs Stamp Set.
I started off my card with a Balmy Blue card base. I created a scalloped edge along the bottom edge with the scalloped die from the Colorful Seasons Thinlits Dies. To recreate the stitching I stamped the single line stamp from the Swirly Frames Stamp Set in Balmy Blue ink.
I then stamped the rose in Balmy Blue ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, then fussy cut it out with Paper Snips. I also stamped the sentiment in Pear Pizzazz onto a circle that I already had cut, I think it was from the Layering Circles Framelits. I adhered the rose to a piece of Vellum with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then adhering the Vellum to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I tied a piece of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around the card front. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Finally, I adhered a few Pearls around the card front.
Thank you for stopping by for my stop on the hop. Next up is Julia Quinn.
If you’d like play along, get all the details by going to the CASEing the Catty Facebook page. Click the button below.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here. (Get extra benefits when you sign up during Sale-A-Bration – 3 January – 31 March 2019).
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite get well card Pinterest board!