I’m back today sharing the card I made for my cousin and his partner to celebrate their engagement. I originally was going to use the Piece of Cake Stamp Set for this card, but then I felt that it would too much of a wedding card. Then I settled on Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set, especially with the beautiful sentiment in the set.
I started off with a Lemon Lime Twist card base, then stamp the separate seeds in Lemon Lime Twist ink around two of the corners of the card base. I adhered a piece of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
I stamped the three Dandelion stamp onto a piece of Vellum in Lemon Lime Twist ink. I used a Heat Tool to dry the ink. Then I stamped the Dandelions two more times on the flip side of the original, stamping in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow inks. Again using the Heat Tool to dry.
Stamp the sentiment, on the same size as the original dandelion, in Lemon Lime Twist ink. I punched a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the Tailored Tag Punch, then adhered the punch piece to the underside of the Vellum where the sentiment is, with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I adhered some Copper Metallic Thread to the underside of the Tailored Tag piece and onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite engagement card Pinterest board!
Price: Free with $90 AUD Order