I’m back with another TGIF Challenge, Colour Challenge. They featuring Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Smoky Slate or Silver.
When I started to make this card I was going to use a completely different stamp set, but as I started to stamp I just wasn’t loving it, so I completely changed it up.
I went with the Burlap background stamp and the Piece of Cake Photopolymer bundle. There is also a little bit of heat embossing.
I started off with a piece Whisper White Cardstock, stamping the Burlap Background Stamp in Lemon Lime Twist ink. Then I lined up four of the cakes from the Piece of Cake Stamp Set, stamping two rows on an angle in Versamark ink and heat embossed with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
I stamped the “Happy Birthday” cake and cake stand in Melon Mambo ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, then punched it out with the Cake Builder Punch. I adhered the cake to a piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock with Mini Stampin’ Dimensions. I stamped the sentiment next to the cake on the Smoky Slate piece, also in Melon Mambo ink.
I adhered both the Whisper White piece and the Smoky Slate piece to a Melon Mambo card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Finally, Adhere a bow, from the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, in Lemon Lime Twist with Mini Glue Dots.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite birthday card Pinterest board!
Price: Free with $90 AUD Order