I’m back with another Colour INKspiration Challenge. This time using Shaded Spruce, Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake and Powder Pink.
I decided to use the Tropical Chic Stamp Set and Tropical Thinlits Bundle to create my card.
I started off my card with a Crumb Cake card base, then stamped the line stamp in Crumb Cake ink onto the card front. I stamped two lots of leaves in Shaded Spruce ink, then die cut out with the coordinating outline die. I stamped the flower in Powder Pink and die cut it out.
I stamped the sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink onto Layering Circles Framelits die circle. I adhered the two leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the circle. I applied some Tear & Tape Adhesive to the back of the leaves. I also wrapped a piece of Tear & Tape around a piece of Nature’s Twine in Crumb Cake, then I also attached it to the back of the circle. I then adhered the sentiment piece to the card front. Finally, I adhered the flower to the circle with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.
Love this card? Save it to your favourite birthday card Pinterest board!