I’m back with another CASEing the Catty Challenge, CASEing anything but a card from either catalogue. I chose this tag from page 12 of the holiday catalogue, from the Festive Farmhouse Suite, as inspiration for my card.
For this I used the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper and the Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine.
I started off my card with a Pear Pizzazz card base, layering on top a piece of wood grain DSP from the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper, adhering with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then I took another four strips of other designs from the Festive Farmhouse DSP and strip of Whisper White Cardstock (all measuring 1″ x 3-3/4″). Punch out each end of the strips with the Banner Triple Punch.
Onto the Whisper White strip stamp the sentiment from the Peaceful Noel Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow ink. Then tie a piece of Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine in Mossy Meadow around the sentiment strip with bow. Adhere all the DSP strips to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive and the sentiment piece with DSP (starting with the middle strip, then the outside and finally the in between strips).
Until next time… Happy Stampin’,
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Receive three FREE Exclusive PDF tutorials + PDF tutorials of my card created for this blog when you subscribe to my newsletter here.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 60%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles.
- The $169 Starter Kit is the best deal of any catalogue! Check out the Discounts & Benefits here.
- Follow me on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest.